AmTote D&D5E Forgotten Realms
The links on the previous page will go into detail about some aspects of the campaign, but here are few general notes regarding my expectations for the campaign:
- Most players are new, expect some learning curve
- 'Theater of the Mind' combat, I will not be using grids/battle maps
- Roleplaying encouraged, Degree in Theater not required
- Out of character (OOC) speech is fine, but focus conversation on the game
- Keep track of your character and their stats. If I need to track everyone's stats at all times, it slows the game down to halt. I trust you to manage your hit points / spells per day / etc.
- Have the materials needed to manage your character, whatever that may be. At bare minimum you'll need the Player's Handbook and your character sheet (physically or digitally). I'd like a copy of your character sheets after each session in some form however.
- I will log our Sessions here on Obsidian Portal, if you forget what happened last session, come back here to refresh your memory.